Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I had fun dressing up as a hippie at work on friday. I got the costume in college and have gotten my money's worth :) This is a picture of my friend Tamara (football player) and Amanda (pregnant hunter). We couldn't get everyone in the office to dress up but the patients got a kick out of those who did. This is Shayna. She belongs to one of the ladies who works on the nurse line in the back room of our office. She was a very good girl and got to spend the afternoon with us. I was so excited when I saw there was a dog inside our office. I will have to see if I can get permission to bring Dolly in sometime.

We didn't have many trick or treaters at all (maybe 15-20). So we have lots of leftover candy which is good and bad at the same time :) Holland and Holland Christian both had playoffs games so that may have had something to do with it. Lots of the little kids were dressed up cute but I have a hard time with the older ones who come to the door with nothing but a silly mask or no costume at all. I trick or treated all through high school but as least I dressed up every year. Come on now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bren - Youre such a cutie in that costume! We had fewer trick-or-treaters this year, too - too much candy left over.

On another note - isn't it about time for a family Saturday breakfast? I went to the Biscuit this past week - it was great! We'll have to plan that....

Em said...

I had 3. My friend brought her three kids over to trick-or-treat, LOADS of candy left!

Carol Sue said...

zero trick or treaters here in Portland. Maybe too big of a city. I think most families take thier kids to the malls and other groups that have fun and candy. Good thing because I bought no candy!!!! I am glad that you dressed up at the office, you look as great as you did in High School