Sunday, April 20, 2008

houseful of fun

I ended up going garage saling yesterday morning. It was fun. I found a few things...a cute little bikini from baby Gap and a pink and purple tye dye onesie for Kelsey. A quarter a piece, can't beat it. I bought some self tanner and lip balm for myself from a lady who was an Avon rep. Under $3 for both. I went to Old Navy and then to Meijers for groceries. I cleaned the house, did some laundry, and baked some cookies to get ready for people coming over later. Jen and Jason came over in the afternoon with Kelsey while Macey was playing with Rachel and Dave. We went to go pick her up and had her try on her flower girl dress. She wasn't thrilled about having to put the dress on and just wanted to play outside with the dogs. She looked cute in the dress.
We ended up having quite the crowd at our house last night! There were 7 little ones age 3 and under. It was a little crazy at times, but lots of fun. The rain held off for most of the night so we were able to grill out and play outside. Here are a few pictures...












Jacob, Macey, and JR eating





















Macey wanted JR to pick her up. Looks like they are about to kiss!
















Macey and Jacob hanging out on the grass.















Keith giving the kids rides on the Dolly.


Annabelle holding on tight to mom! Love her curls...
I write this while sitting on the deck in the sun with Dolly. Great weather today. I've got the Tigers on the radio. Keith ran out to Menards to get some storm windows with screens in them for our spare bedroom. Pistons start playoffs tonight. I think we will have pork tenderloin on the grill along with leftovers from last night. (Thanks Erin for leaving your pasta salad and pina colada salad at our house!)

No comments: