Thursday, December 9, 2010

Facebook 2010

Facebook is a crazy thing. I remember when my brother first told me about it when he was still in high school. "Brenda you would love this new Facebook thing. You can see pictures, who people are friends with, and what they are doing". At the time it was only students who were allowed to create an account. 7 years later just about everyone and their sister has an account. Technology can be good and bad at the same time. I am thankful for it because I feel closer to family and friends. Almost hard to imagine life without cell phones, email, or Facebook. Anyway... I saw an "app" on Facebook today that lets you wrap up your year in status updates. Not sure how which ones are picked but it is kinda fun to look back...


1 comment:

The Hambergulars said...

Bren - So true about Facebook - thanks for sharing that app - fun!