Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 and a few extras

Taylie you are a trooper. 10:00 PM Thanksgiving night in a Wal-mart shopping cart surrounded by a bunch a crazy shoppers. You trucked on with us till 6am. You are awesome. Got Macey her Legos! (I had to get down on my knees and sneak in from underneath the crowd)7 motorized Jeeps. We were number 4 in line :)
Make a wish
"drawing" with Bumpa on the computer
Great Grandpa getting a good look at his newest Great Granddaughter
Dolly laying in the cold wet leaves while dad deep fries the turkey.
He dressed for the ocassion
A long overdue martini night with my girls from work :)
Lisa treated me to dinner at Wick's Bar and Grill in Saugatuck last week. She introduced me to fish tacos and Asian chicken wraps, YUM!
Her wedding day is 2 weeks away. Here were are making the centerpieces.
Autumfest at New Holland Brewing Co. Hard work but fun peddling that bike!

1 comment:

The Hambergulars said...

Hi Bren - Katie and I got up at 3:30am and headed straight to Kohl's (4:30) and then Target; hoped to see you and Jen at some point, but now that I read you post, I'll bet you were at Walmart. Hope you got lots of bargains like we did! Love all your pics, and so looking forward to seeing you soon....(I've finally updated our family blog, if you have a minute to check it out...)