Saturday, November 6, 2010

wind storm

Last week tuesday Keith and I ventured out to the State Park to see the big waves and wind. I wouldn't believe how many people were out there. The line was back up to the General Store. It was something to see though that's for sure. It was really tricky to take pictures as it was hard to stand still in the strong wind (not to mention that sand and water blowing around). My dad got some really really cool ones though when he went out earlier in the day. And would you believe I lost my cell phone while we were here? I'm LOST without my phone. So Keith ordered me a new one that night. My old one was almost 3 years old so I was due for a new one. For the heck of it I decided to drive back out to the State Park on Wednesday morning. As soon as I stepped out of my car I saw something green laying in the parking lot,my phone! Still in working order. Just a little sandy. I couldn't believe it didn't get run over. I must be some kind of lucky girl when it comes to finding important things back...rememebr the sunflowers?

No comments: