Saturday, April 25, 2009

Garage sale finds

I've really been hitting up the garage sales lately. I've gotten myself quite a lot of clothes and just a *few* things for my nieces and my friend's kids :) It's such a good feeling to get so much for so cheap!


girl's clothing
for the feet

boy's stuff
just like Christmas all over again!


only $5 for this fun thing. Even lights up. Some little one (hopefully MINE will enjoy it)

I'm hoping to win the Ugliest Christmas sweater contest with this gem I found for a quarter. My favorite part is that it has a baby and diaper pins glued onto the tree.


Dolly's friend Sierra rode in with her dad Bill (Old Boy Rugby game at GVSU this weekend) from Chicago to hang with Dolly.

I enjoyed a night out with the boys in Saugatuck yesterday. So warm out it felt like summer!

4 comments:

Carol Sue said...

oh my gosh.....all the clothes, all the shoes, all the games and toys....how fun is that? You have really found some "finds". I love the 5.00 light up jumpie seat and I sure hope YOUR child will be using it in the future.
Great post.

Jenny said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! is all I can say :)

The Hambergulars said...

Hey Sweetie? How are you! We're back safe and sound from our vacation (see my post). Great garage saling, as "per normal!" I think I can safely say that you have a very good chance of winning the ugliest sweater contest next Christmas! You've inspired me to start my search early this year, but yours will be tough to beat!

hamandporkchop said...

Man brenda..you did awesome!!! It is the best when you find great deals :)