Sunday, September 28, 2008

time for an update

Had a nice weekend at home. Friday night was spent with the girls. We had dinner and martinis at 84 East (man they are good). Saturday I went to the Farmer's Market. I spent some time in the yard pulling out old flowers and weeding. A good day for it. Later I went to my Aunt Jean's house where I did some crafting with her and Aunt Carol. Boy, do they have a lot of stuff! Keith and I ordered in Village Inn and watched the movie "88 Minutes". Pretty good. This morning we went to church (nice to have Lisa, her mom and sister join us!) and then to the Chinese Food Buffett on 24th street (our favorite one). Took Dolly for a walk and are now just being lazy which is typical for sunday afternoon!
Girls's night at 84 EastJen and Erin (cute new haircut Jen!) Me and Lisa

Aunt Jean and Carol gearing up for Craft Extravaganza


No comments: