Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a good day

I headed out to Jen's this morning around 8:00. So glad to see Macey doing so much better. I didn't see her yesterday, but from what Jen tells me she is doing a lot better today. She seemed like her normal Macey self to me :) She is starting to get antsy and keeps asking to "walk". I think once she gets her permanent cast on she will scoot around just fine....I had fun spending the majority of the day with Jen and the girls. Dad drove out for supper and we enjoyed a yummy meal from Aunt Jean (thanks!). I stopped at HCHS on my way home to watch team Fresh Coats play basketball on the city league. Unfortunately they lost tonight. Once I got home I walked over to visit with Charles and Amy. They are busy packing up the U-Haul and plan to drive down to N. Caroline on friday. We will miss them. Here are some pictures from the day.

1 comment:

Carol Sue said...

GREAT blog....great pictures, glad that our Macey is doing better!!!! I was glad to see the Dora tray is coming in handy. Great report from the Doctor.....will keep praying and wishing this works