Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Saugatuck



My Aunt Rachel took Jen and I and the girls out for breakfast and shopping in Saugatuck this morning. We had fun even though it was cool ad rainy. We ate breakfast at The Elbo Room. I had never been there before. It is a very cute little restaurant with very good food. We sat by a window so we could look out at the water. Aunt Rachel and I got omlettes. Jen got blueberry pancakes and Macey got a Mickey Mouse pancake which she was very excited about. Saugatuck is always a fun place to shop because the stores have such unique things. Macey had fun trying on sunglasses. We spent the afternoon at my dad's house getting ready for our garage sale this weekend. I feel like we were pretty productive and shouldn't have too much left to do tomorrow. The sale will start friday afternoon. Weather is not looking great for the weekend. I just hope it doesn't rain! Hooray for the Pistons who advnace to the next round of playoffs. As for the Tigers....they are making me mad.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Bren! I just started this whole 'blog' thing, too. It's good to keep the family updated :)

Saugatuck sounds like so much fun! You seem to be having a great Spring :) Well, except for the Tigers... although I will stay true when I go to see them in a few weeks!