Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pop Evil

I went to "Tulipalooza" tonight with my friend Amanda from work and her husband Dan. Before the concert we had another junk food fix. I chose a corn dog tonight. I think I have tried just about everything now. Keith had 2 estimates tonight so he didn't come. We met up with Lisa and her mom and sister at the concert. Pop Evil is a local band and have a few songs that are play on WGRD. There were quite a lot of people there. They had beer tents. I tried the new Bacardi "Mojito" drink. Very good! The stage was set up near 6th street and Central. Pretty much in the backyard of Freedom Village. I wonder what all of the old people thought of the ruckus. I thought the got pretty crazy. I found it funny that there were potted tulips on the stage. It has been a long time since I have been to a concert. I want to try and get to a couple more this summer if I get the chance.

1 comment:

VandenBerg Family said...

It's like the good old days...remember the orbit room and celebration on the grand?!?!? Remember watching the Days of the New (is that what their name is) playing pool because we were so early to watch them perform. It looks like it was a lot of fun!!