Thursday, May 29, 2008

icecream

Keith and I went to get icecream tonight. We usually go to Captain Sundae but we decided to try Frosty's tonight. I was excited to see their Flurry selection: Cotton Candy, Cupcake Sprinkle, Chocolate Covered Banana, Take 5...They had lots of fun ones. I decided to try the Cupcake Sprinkle and was very happy with how yummy (and pretty) it was. It tasted like I was eating an icecream version of yellow cake batter with rainbow sprinkles mixed in. I am making this short because the 2 hours season finale of LOST is about to start! I was just so excited about my icecream and wanted to tell you about it....

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I got a snickers parfait tonight for Fantasy Twirl! Yours sounds mighty good too:)

VandenBerg Family said...

I had strawberry cheesecake with chocolate chips on a waffle cone from Nibbles. Must have been a good night for icecream.

Nikki said...

FIRST of all... love that new haircut. You're just so gorgeous.

SECOND... how did you like LOST?

LASTLY... glad I found your blog :) I think I like this better than myspace or fb. You?