Saturday, April 12, 2008

martinis with friends





What a treat it was to go out last night with Jen, Jason, Darrin, and Elizabeth. It's not very often we are able to all get together (especially without the kids) and go out. We had fun! We met up at 84 East and stayed for a few hours and indulged in the $3 martinis. The first one I ordered (in a light up glass!) was called "Cotton Candy". It was not quite what I expected and I had to choke it down. I got a "Funky Monkey" and a "Melon Martini" after that, both of which were very yummy. We made it a late night and went hot tubbing after we got back. We went to bed around 2:00 am. I made pancakes this morning. Keith ate 8. I've just been doing some laundry and cleaning so far today. I've got the Tigers game on. It's cold and raining. I will probably make a run to Blockbuster later on. Maybe order a pizza. A good day to stay in and relax.

4 comments:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

If I click on the picture to enlarge it, there is a major case of red eye. Ugh!

Too many martinis, perhaps?

nykerk06@comcast.net said...

oh.....we will definately have to go for the 3.00 Martini's when I get to town. The cotton candy does not sound too appealing however

nykerk06@comcast.net said...

PS....I see the Tigers play today here at 11:00 am, and they are on TV, so I can see a game on TV, but that pitch by pitch on MLB.com is pretty cool
GO TIGERS

hamandporkchop said...

Man!!!wish I could have been there....looks like you all had a lot of fun...really wish I was not moving far away AGAIN!!!!!!!