Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Parade of Lights


We went to the Parade of Lights tonight downtown Holland. A cute and fun parade. Only about 20 minutes long and we enjoyed half of it from inside a warm Subs-N-More. Would have been fun to have Macey with us. I think she would have enjoyed it plus we would have gotten some candy thrown towards us. They don't give much out to 30 year olds by themselves :) I did enjoy seeing lots of dogs at the parade and realized I am not the only crazy person to dress my dog for the cold weather...We decided to leave Dolly at home tonight just because we wanted to have supper down there. Tomorrow my plan is to get most if not all of my Christmas shopping down. I'm kind of looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Carol Sue said...

Almost looked like Macey there waving in the front!!!!