Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bee Movie and basketball


I decided to go to Kohl's this morning to look around. I wanted a new pair of capris which I did find along with a few other things. (I had a coupon for an extra 15% of total purchase). It was kind of nice going by myself and being able to look around and try things on. I spent 1 1/2 hours there :) I met Jen and the girls at the Holland 7 for the $1 kids movie of the week. This week it was The Bee Movie. This was Mace's first movie in a theater and she did very good. She decided she was ready to go about 15 minutes before the movie was over (I kind of wanted to see the ending). I took Macey with me back to my house so she could take a nap while Jen and Kelsey went to Wal-Mart for an oil change and groceries. Macey does really good sleeping in mine and Keith's "big" bed! Aunt Rachel had us all over for supper tonight (Thank you!) She had a big group to feed and a lot of big eaters! Everything was so good. I played Rockband for the first time tonight and boy was it fun. It's like Guitar Hero even better! Check us out (notice Keith singing on the couch)
We went to go watch the Fresh Coats basketball team play at the Civic Center after dinner. Unfortunately they lost again but it was a close game and they sure play hard. Keith and I are now watching the Tiger's game which is in a rain delay.


1 comment:

Carol Sue said...

Great pictures. I loved the picture of the rock band and noticed Keith with the mic.
Also loved the picture at the game, little Mace sitting there with her blue cast. GOod girl